Urgent Care Clinic in King, NC
The friendly providers at Cardinal Urgent Care welcome your call and look forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our urgent care services, please call our office at (336) 983-9111.
For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week. We’re even open on many holidays. You may call ahead to let us know you are coming or request an appointment.
Location & Phone
Phone: (336) 983-9111
Fax: (833) 926-1766
607 S. Main Street, Unit E
King, NC 27021
We are conveniently located in the King Shopping Center.
Our regular office hours are:
- Monday - Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday, 9 am – 5 pm
Please note that Cardinal Urgent Care is closed on the following holidays each year:
- Jan. 1 - New Year's Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve
- Dec. 25 - Christmas Day
- Medical Examination Report Form
- NORTH CAROLINA HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION SPORT PREPARTICIPATION EXAMINATION FORM
- Instructions for Completing the NCHSAA Student-Athlete Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (PPE)
When to Go to the ER Instead of Urgent Care
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! The emergency department of a hospital is fully staffed and equipped to handle life-threatening emergencies. Cardinal Urgent Care does not treat life-threatening emergencies.