Thank you for selecting Cardinal Urgent Care for your urgent medical needs. To help our patients streamline their time with us, we offer the following forms and other patient resources.
- Medical Examination Report form – used for the certification of commercial drivers
- NCHSAA Sport Preparticipation Exam (PPE) form – used to participate in North Carolina High School Athletic Association sports (not a substitute for a regular physical exam by your child’s primary care provider) and instructions
- Patient Bill of Rights – a list of rights all patients are entitled to
- Patient Privacy Notice
- FMLA Authorization
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Patient Records Policy
- Medical Record Request Fee
- Patient Forms Policy
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.